my people

my people

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Love Your Heart by Tim McGraw and Tom Douglas



I give this book a whole hearted 5 out of 5 stars!

Let me start with the illustrations, one word, GORGEOUS! Abigail Marble did a fantastic job with capturing this story in picture that had my kids sitting all around me (I have 4) completely enthralled and asking for an encore when I was done.

The story is completely heart warming and such a wonderful message for out children to hear. Doing something nice for someone else is always a wonderful gift in life and it doesn't have to cost you anything more than your time and your talent. God equips each one of us to do a job He calls us to do we just need to keep our eyes open for the opportunities! LOVE this book!

I received an advanced copy of this book through Thomas Nelson Publishings Book Blogger program at www.booksneeze.com. I am not required in any way to give a good review. This is my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment