my people

my people

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lost in Translation??


So... I borrowed this book from my library and couldn't get past page 3 because it was not in the least bit interesting and nothing grabbed my attention. Then I decided to borrow the eMedia copy and download it to my iPod so I can listen to it and maybe it would be more interesting. I'm just on Chapter 2.... 46 minutes into the iPod recording! Ugh... I'm a fairly patient person and will give any book a chance, but this has got to be the most boring story I've ever attempted to go through. Knowing that I've JUST completed Chapter one and the audio book is 19 hrs long.... I am going to stop now before I lose days out of my life. Not sure what all of the hype is about this series, is it because the guy is no longer alive?

No comments:

Post a Comment