my people

my people

Friday, January 10, 2014

Let's give this another try...

WHOA!!

It has clearly been a long time since I blogged on my personal blogsite.   Just a couple weeks shy of 2 years to be exact.  Well… 2014 is a new year and a great time to jump back into something I love to do, write and share our experiences.  I'm shifting gears in my photography business this year and going from shooting for clients to shooting for myself.  I have some personal projects in my head that I want to see come to fruition and I also have 4 children that have been greatly neglected these past 2 years, well, neglected by my camera anyway!  I always forget to take pictures of them just doing everyday things… which leads me into my next venture for this year...

**I will be teaching Mom-tographer classes!!**

Moms that bought or were gifted nice new DSLR cameras that don't have the slightest clue of what to do with them besides keeping it on auto and pushing the button.  I hope to hold the first class in April with details coming out very soon.

I'm really looking forward to sharing my passion for photography, food and books as well as sharing parts of our life with all of you.  Sit back, relax and let's take on 2014 together!

To start things off, I've taken up juicing.  I don't juice every meal, but I try to drink one per day and love the way it makes me feel… more energy and I also don't crave junk nearly as much.  A basic juice for me would include a large cucumber, 3-4 large handfuls of spinach, an apple, a handful of whatever berries I have in the fridge or an orange and a couple of carrots.  For added zip I may add a small chunk of ginger or add a few drops of an essential oil to my mug.



Thanks for checking out my blog and I look forward to sharing more.  Feel free to leave me a message, share your juice ingredients or ask a question!

2 comments:

  1. Alright! I love randomness! And juice ideas, and LOVE that you're teaching the mom classes!!! What a gift for those little mamas to learn to take great pics of their beautiful babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Wish you were still here so I could take part in your Mom-tographer classes.

    ReplyDelete