my people

my people

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My First Blog

So I have never done this before, although Facebook statuses can often turn into mini blogs, so please be patient with me as I figure things out! I am a 34 yr old mom of 4 kids proudly married for 16 yrs to an Air Force man. My children are 1, 5, 10, and 14 with my oldest being Darien who has Cerebral Palsy and is severely disabled... I'm sure I'll blog more about my children as time goes on, they are a constant source of stress and laughter all at once!

I love photography and scrapbooking, mostly I love pictures because they represent parts of our lives that we might otherwise forget if it wasn't frozen on a piece of paper forever. If you haven't used your camera lately then dig that sucker out and USE IT!! I really enjoy cooking and baking and trying new things, but I HATE (hate is a tough word too) cleaning afterwards.

So this blog is going to be so completely random I can't even describe it. I will post book reviews because I LOVE to read. I may blog about photo sessions if they are particularly enjoyable and the people involved approve. I know that there will be plenty of blogging about my rugrats, my constant entertainment

For the most part you will hear the inner workings of the brain of an Air Force Brat turned Air Force Wife with 4 kids, 2 dogs and lots of dust bunnies. Enjoy a few laughs at my expense, chances are I'm laughing right along with you!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, Tammy. My blog is fairly random stuff, too, but it is a fun way to keep track of the funny things my boys (my constnat entertainment!!) say and do!

    ReplyDelete